Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Algorithm Says ...

I had to almost immediately follow up my last post with something more lighthearted.  The Google AdSense Ads that appear on my sidebar are a subject of infinite fascination for me.  Like, Facebook, which recently decided that I have no interests other than weddings and now exclusively displays advertisements for pieces of the wedding-industrial complex, Google's algorithmic idea of this blog's target audience is rather titillating.

While reviewing my last post, I was offered these friendly purchasing opportunities:

1. A marketing method promising to be the answer to ineffective cold calling
2. Christian Fiction Novels
3. Historical Romance Novels
4. Tips on Writing a Book
5. "Inspiration for Females" - whatever that means.

They got me pegged, huh?

Sheesh.

No comments: