Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back Away From the Mic!

Jeez Louise, is there anything more annoying than listening to Pat Buchanan on the radio?  I mean, aside from his impossibly stubborn old-guy opinions ("When I worked with Nixon!.. you know!  That guy that lied and cheated and was thrown out of office! Yeah, he taught me a lot!"), the man cannot manage to speak for a full sentence without doing that awful ... I don't even know how to describe it.  Like sniffling and licking your lips at the same time ... it's disgusting.  And my man, Tom Ashbrook, can't your sound editors do anything about this!?

And also, does it change your opinion about a lot of things (the Pulitzer, for example?) to know that Doris Kearns Goodwin is a bona fide plagiarist?  Something to think about ...


Oh, and Eva, you must sing and dance for an update.  To entice you, I offer a morsel: the wedding will take place in May 2010 (after my first year of the new school).  So consider this an unofficial "save the date" until you receive an actual "save the date."

No comments: